You’ve heard of Invisalign, but did you know that patients of all ages can achieve a straighter smile? Now, adults who never had braces—or did, and now their teeth are crooked again—can straighten their teeth without a mouthful of metal.
Patients who’ve seen the results of Invisalign treatment in Mesquite, TX couldn’t be happier with the process and the beautiful results.
Your Teeth Are Always Moving
The movement is so small you won’t notice it, but your teeth move throughout your life, even without braces on them. Aging, oral hygiene, tooth loss, and teeth grinding can all cause your teeth to shift and move. Invisalign treatment takes advantage of this by controlling the movement to improve the position of your teeth.
The process takes a little longer for older adults, but your Mesquite, TX dentist has helped Invisalign patients in their 60s, 70s, and yes, even 80s, finally have the straighter smile they’ve always wanted.
Invisalign Treatment Is Designed for Busy Adults
Metal braces are not only noticeable, but they also require a lot of maintenance.
- You have to deal with metal brackets and wires on your teeth that can cause soreness and irritation.
- You can’t eat all the foods you enjoy with metal braces because they get stuck in your wires and brackets.
- Oral hygiene with metal braces is a challenge, and if you can’t reach all surfaces of your teeth to brush and floss, you put yourself at risk for cavities and gum disease.
The Invisalign invisible braces system eliminates all of these problems.
- Instead of brackets and wires, Invisalign uses clear, comfortable acrylic aligners.
- Most people won’t notice your aligners, so you don’t have to announce your treatment to the world.
- Since Invisalign clear aligners are not attached to your teeth as metal braces are, you can take them out for meals and brush and floss.
Get the Straight Smile You’ve Always Wanted!
Don’t give up on fixing crooked teeth because of your age. Dr. R. J. Loera is an Invisalign dentist in Mesquite, TX who has helped plenty of his older patients experience the joy of a straight, beautiful smile.
Call Dr. Loera at (972) 270-2911 to schedule an appointment to get started.