Welcome Back Patients
COVID 19 Safety Information
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to beginning to safely resume our normal habits and routines.
While many things in the world have changed, our commitment to your health and safety hasn’t. To help protect our patients and team, we have implemented an array of additional safety measures that go above and beyond the strict measures we have always employed. You may notice some of these changes during your next appointment, including:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. These questions help us to ensure we keep individuals who are at a higher risk away from the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to sanitize.
- Our team will be wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE is bulky and may sometimes make our team feel less friendly, but we assure you behind every mask is the same smile you know.
- In order to provide our team and patients the extra protection our new and enhanced PPE provides, we will be adding a small PPE charge per any scheduled treatment visit. This charge is not currently covered by insurance.
We will continue to monitor and adhere to guidelines put in place by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners and our governing bodies to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you missed an appointment while our office was closed to routine care, we will be reaching out to reschedule your appointment shortly.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Your team at Town East Dental Group