Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here at Town East Dental Group, we take a proactive, preventive approach to oral health care. By staying a step ahead of problems, we can help you avoid discomfort and costly treatment.
An essential part of prevention is patient education because we can't monitor your oral health habits 24/7, and we want you to have all the information you need to make healthier choices and informed decisions about your dental care. One of the best ways for us to understand what matters to you is by listening to your questions. You deserve to be informed about your oral health, and no question is too small – if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Here are a few of the questions we hear most often at our practice, but you may have some of your own that aren't listed here. Please call our office at (972) 270-2911 or email us using our convenient online contact form.
- Will my root canal hurt?
- Will an infection go away with antibiotics?
- Why do I need a deep cleaning?
- What is the difference between a bridge and a partial?
- Why does my tooth need a crown?
- Should I sleep in my denture or partial?
- What is dental bonding?
- What is the difference between bridges and dentures?
- My teeth look worn and are shorter than when I was young. What is happening?
- Can people tell that I had a crown or bridge placed?
- Do I need a crown after a root canal?
- What is the difference between dentures and a partial?
- Do you make same-day appointments?
- Should I get an implant or a bridge to replace my missing tooth?
- How can I straighten my teeth without metal braces?